The Organisational structure of Oxfordshire Badminton comprises of the Executive Committee (Exec) and the Junior Management Committee. (JMC)
- The Executive Committee is responsible for the overall management of Oxfordshire Badminton.
- Roles of the Exec involve the management of policies across all squads within OBA.
- Management and allocation of budgets.
- Developing relationships and sporting partnerships on behalf of OBA
- Providing support and advice for the JMC.
The Junior Management Committee manages all junior squad activities:
- Development and support of Squad Members
- Fixture Management
- Squad Management and Administration
- Supporting Squad coaches and Managers
- Squad Team events.
- Liaison with parents and Carers
The manager and administrators across all squads are volunteers and in most cases are CRB cleared parents of squad members.
The Executive Committee and the Junior Management Committee at OBA welcome any ideas and offers of help from our parents and carers.
|Life Presidents||Dick Clarke, Mrs Doreen Newton, Ken Rowland, Mrs Doreen Prince, Mrs Pam Buckingham, Mrs Judy McCairns, Peter Wills, Brian Matthews, Ken Quick, Graham Ashdown, Brian Buckingham, John Martin|
President - Steve Pope
Chairman (Acting)- Calum Blair
Honorary Secretary - Jane Parkinson
HonoraryTreasurer - Robert McKinney
Chair of Match Play - Paul Casey
Chair of Tournaments - John Boyd
Development Officer & Child Prot. Officer - Nicki Gilder
Junior Management Committee Rep. - Andrew Broadhurst
Chair of Coaching - Phil Hassell
Ordinary Members - Peter Browning, Sarah Torgersen
Junior Committee Rep - Andrew Broadhurst